Thursday, July 30, 2009

I had to get all of Dax's animal noises on video. They make me laugh. My favorite is the duck, which is why I made him say it so many times. I just cut his hair all by myself as I found some cheap clippers at the store, I'm pretty proud of myself. It'll definately take some practice though. Yesterday Dax came up to me and said, "Poo, Poo." So I hurry and sat him on the potty and after a minute he went in the toilet! I was so excited! But we didn't have much luck with it the rest of the day, unfortunately. But we'll keep trying! And this was only the 2nd time he's said "Love you" and I'm so excited he did it on the camera! Hope you enjoy :)

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I love all the noises he makes. My favorite is poo poo. I love to make him say it :) so funny.

The Allen Family said...

I'm so proud of him for going poopy in the potty! What a big boy!

nana said...

what a little smartie he is, I just want to grab and squeeze him. I love your new family picture too.

Kara said...

What a cute little stinker!

Jaeme + Randy said...

Haha thats so cute! He is such a cute little kid.