Saturday, August 23, 2008

Where's Dax? He's Hiding!

Last Sunday I got Dax semi-dressed for church and put him down on his floor to play while Greg and I got ready. A little while later Dax was practically yelling (not screaming, yelling), so I went into his bedroom and he was nowhere to be found! I looked around to find him under his crib all the way back against the back wall of his bedroom. He was yelling because he was trying to roll over again, but the wall was in the way. So funny! I ran for the camera and had Greg come take a peek. Silly boy, Dax.



4 comments:

Kara said...

How funny! He is so cute!

Salty Gal said...

he's so frigging cute... make more :)

Sarah said...

That is hilarious! I love how the can get around by rolling. So funny!

BTW, the scrap sale was through All My Memories. :)

D- H - M Welch said...

I love this! Its hilarious..i seriously laugh everytime i check your blog for more post:)