Thursday, October 8, 2009

Introducing YooWhoo

My sister, Chantel, has been wanting to start an Etsy shop for some time now. Last time my younger sister visited Cali, Chantel mentioned doing one again and we all decided to try it out together. After all, there is safety in numbers, right? We’re still in the very VERY early stages. But here's announcing YooWhoo.

Chantel is amazing with the sewing machine and has always been an awesome "doodler". So she's mixed the two and turned her doodles into these cute stuffed toys for little ones. She even did our banner for us!

Court's having the first granddaughter on our side of the family, so she's been busily coming up with all sorts of cute accessories for girls. And if you know me, you know I love to create anything with paper and/or stamps. So I'm the papercrafter on our shop.
This is still a work in progress, but be sure to check our shop often as we will be posting new and exciting products regularly!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! I love it all!
Congratulations and good luck with the shop :)

Jaeme + Randy said...

How fun for you guys! All three of the products look adorable!

The Ballash Blog said...

I think it is awesome! I book marked the page and will be looking for cute stuff as soon as I know what the baby is:)