Monday, April 5, 2010

April Scrapbooking Workshop




This month's Close To My Heart Workshop will be held on Sat April 17th from 11:00am-2:00pm. (If you would like to host your own workshop with friends on another day, that is also an option. Just let me know). You will be able to make the 2 two-page layouts and 3 cards above for only $29.95!! Included in this cost are the following:

*Veranda Level 2 paper packet
*My Acrylix Follow Your Heart Stamp Set
*Filigree Charms (Pewter flower accents)
*Workshop Guide


You can also add in addition to this any of the following that you wish:

*Mini-Medley Antiqued Copper Accents $4.95
*Just Blooms Spring Blossoms $7.95


The stamp set that comes with this kit has petals you can make into flowers, so if you do not purchase the Spring Blossoms paper flowers, you can always create some with your stamps to make your layout complete.
Please bring your own adhesive, papercutter, and scissors. Also, feel free to bring any of the following if you already own them to speed up your assembly process:
Creme Brulee ink pad
Cocoa ink pad
Tulip ink pad
Garden Green ink pad
My Acrylix stamping blocks

Please let me know by Monday April 12th if you would like to attend either by email or by posting a comment with your email address and I will contact you with directions and total cost.
Hope to see you there!

Britney

2 comments:

The Dimond's You Love said...

I won't be able to make it but the layout is so super cute!!! I love it! Have fun at the workshop!

Kara said...

Super cute!!