Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Brit

yellow and gray fat-quarter fabrics to create something lovely for my kitchen! Thanks Marianne!
My favorite boys

Dax and crazy Grandpa
I turned 27 this year. Yikes! So weird to think that I'm in my LATE 20's already. I had an awesome birthday celebration. I celebrated my actual birthday in St George with my family at a HUGE house we all rented out for a week-long vacation (Palooza). I got to go shopping by myself for 4 hours!! Heaven! Scored some cute stuff for great deals (even better) and then afterward went to dinner with Greg, just the 2 of us, to Red Lobster--my absolute FAVORITE restaurant. Then went back to the house and the girls watched "New Moon" while the guys went out to a movie. Sure wish I could have stayed awake for that movie...I was so tired. Then we had cake the following day.
Then a week later we celebrated with Greg's side of the family at a Penthouse in Park City Marriott. We had dinner, opened presents, and went swimming. So much fun!
Happy Birthday to me :)



1 comments:

Kara said...

Happy Birthday!!!