Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thank Heavens for Norah Jones



Dax was screaming the other day for no good reason (not one that I could figure out anyway). He was fed, changed, and bundled up tight, but would not calm down. I went into our bedroom where my stereo is and kinda jokingly said to Dax, "I know, let's listen to Norah Jones!" Mid scream he paused as soon as he heard her singing and just started looking around the room. Shortly after he fell asleep...it even started to Lull Tucker to sleep! There's something about her that he likes better than any other music. So I turn her on every day now so Dax will sleep while I shower.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Yay I am so excited for the new pictures! He is such a doll! I can't believe how different he looks already! I can't wait until I get to see and hold him again!

Chantel said...

Oh snuggle bunny baby!!! Don't you feel so cool when you figure out a little trick like that? I always do a little victory dance and say, "that's right, cause I'm the mom!" Holy crap, did you trade Tucker in for a horse?! He's HUGE!