Monday, March 10, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things





I saw this mirror at Rod Works at Christmas time and absolutely loved it! Only it cost $110 and that's a little out of my price range. For Christmas I got a gift card from my parents for $50 so I went back to Rod Works a couple weeks ago and it was on sale for $80! So after my gift card it only cost me $30! I was so excited to get such a steal of a deal on it, especially since it was so expensive to begin with. The sling is my next favorite thing. It comes in so handy! I just put Dax in it for him to fall asleep and then I'm free to do whatever since my arms are free. It's definately a must for anyone with a baby. (Only $25 at Target!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog It is so stinkin' cute!! I love seeing all the new pictures of Dax, He's so darn precious. Your a very lucky to have such a sweer baby!!
Miss your guts!!
Malissa

Courtney said...

That is the same mirror that Laurie bought! I love it! Looks great over your fireplace. Also I totally agree with the sling thing. Whoever invented it was a genious!

Sarah said...

Brit you look amazing! I never would have guessed that you just had a baby! And those pictures of Dax are the cutest!!

Chantel said...

Hurray you bought the mirror! It DOES look great over your fireplace. That sling is cool too. I'll have to give that a try next time around. P.S. You're body looks rockin! You seriously look great dude!