Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Dax is 8 months old!


I have 4 teeth now, 2 on top and 2 on bottom.

Isn't this the cutest, funny face?!

He loves to play with the strings on these pants...so funny.
Dax is all over the place. He started crawling (hands and knees crawling) a couple weeks ago and pulls himself up to anything that won't tip over. We had to put outlet covers in all the outlets because they amuse him for some reason and is always crawling over to play with them. He sure is a handful! But so much fun and so cute! We sure love you, Roni!

9 comments:

michellecluff said...

oh my, when did he grow up?? He's like a little man now! I'm loving his baby blues! Beautiful!!

Merrells said...

He is so, so cute, Brit. We need schedule a get together soon before our kids all grow up!

Courtney said...

Gosh is so cute! I seriously can't get enough of him! When can I squeeze him again?

Britney said...

...On Tuesday night when we come to your house!

nana said...

What a Pretty boy, pretty boy, pretty boy...hahahaha (j/k, I just love him!!)

shereesa said...

I love that pic of him with the funny face! He is starting to look more like a little toddler!

Roney Family said...

Brittany, thanks for your encouraging words. I think it is awesome that we can all rally together to support one another and help this cause. You are super sweet!!

Glad you checked out my blog. I cant believe that picture on the beach. How crazy. What an adorable little boy!!

Liz said...

My goodness he looks just like Greg!!

Nate Anderson said...

your son is certainly getting big... we def should get together soon, maybe go to dinner or something... love you guys!!