Friday, October 31, 2008

"My Mummy's Mummy"

For Halloween this year, mom decided I'd make a cute Mummy. She painted my face and after putting me in leggings (how embarrassing!) and a onesie, she began wrapping me up in fabric she had ripped up. I was a such a good boy and held real still while sitting on the bathroom counter to let her paint my face. I looked so scary! I didn't even cry while she wrapped me up either! Well, at least for half of it...I can only sit still for so long. These are some pictures with me and my play date friends at our ward "Trunk-or-Treat."

Happy Halloween!!









I got this cool "glow-in-the-dark" bracelet from one of the trunks. It sure tasted good!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Aw he's so cute! I love your hair too! When are you guys coming here?

lacieinthesky said...

That turned out darling, very creative Brit!! He looks so cute!

Sarah said...

You are so creative! And what a good boy to let you do that to him. :) He's so cute!! I love the pics.
I haven't seen you for a long time, so I don't know if you just cut your hair, but either way it looks great! You are one of those girls who look perfect with any hair style!
BTW, why didn't you dress up too?

Courtney said...

LOL! Oh my gosh he is so adorable! That is such a great idea! You are always so good at those kinds of things.

michellecluff said...

that is so stinking cute!! as is your hair!!

Kara said...

He is so cute! What a good idea!

Merrells said...

What a great costume idea and your hair is so cute too!

Chantel said...

Gosh will you quit with the cuteness?! That costume is killer! You did a great job! Is that your Thelma costume & wig or did you get your hair done?!

Salty Gal said...

you are such a cute mom :)