Monday, January 12, 2009

Going AWOL

I've been a little overwhelmed with this New Year and all the goals I'm trying to accomplish (one of which is to catch up on my scrapbooking) and was just called as 2nd counselor in the Young Women's presidency. Whew! Now I've REALLY got a lot on my plate. So to take out some stress, this post is to inform you all who take a peek at my blog every now and then that I'm taking a BREAK from blogging! I dunno how long it will be, could be weeks, possibly months, but don't be disappointed if it isn't updated for a while. Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

michellecluff said...

I'm sad about it. I guess we'll just have to hang out more often then. We had so much fun with you guys the other night. Oh, and brody found dax's little bus. It was like he hid it in a secret place and knew right where to find it the next day. So I'll have to get that back to you. Seriously. Let's hang. Your dedication to your resolutions is very inspiring. and your scrapbook is beautiful, i'm sure!

Kara said...

Congrats on your new calling! I got called as the Enrichment coordinator/leader. Busy! Busy! Busy! I will miss your posts :)

Chablis said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I remember you - you're darling and your family is too. Good luck with everything. I totally understand how quickly everything can be so overwhelming. Happy break!