Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Stockings Were Hung...

I did it! I've completed my first Christmas project (stockings), and with plenty of time to spare! I'm pleased with how they turned out. And yes, I hand-stitched the names on. I'm so proud of myself. They're nothing fancy, but that's how I like 'em. They were pretty easy to do once we figured out the best way to put them together. My sewing machine broke halfway through though, so thanks Mom for coming to the rescue and letting me finish on yours!
Had to throw in this cute picture of Dax, MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Way to go, Brit!! Those are adorable. I love the fabric of the heel. They turned out super cute!

Merry Christmas!!

Chantel said...

So proud of you!! Those turned out so cute... but not as cute as your little elf. Love you Baby D!

Merrells said...

I love your stocking and I really love that Dax has one too!

Courtney said...

I love them! And I always love seeing pics of Dax too! I love the monkey!

shereesa said...

Look at you you little Martha Stewart. They are so cute! I wish I had your talent. By the way Dax is getting so cute too!

The Dimond's You Love said...

Holy cute! I love how elegant your art always is. p.s. I have a blog now too! add me to your list of reading! ;)
-Kacie Dimond