Friday, May 15, 2009

Tiny Toes Ticklin' the Sand

We took a walk down to the beach a couple days after we'd been here. We wondered how Dax would like it as he was on this very same beach at 5 months old, but didn't care for the sand and the wind.





I just love this picture. The two loves of my life.



Dax wasn't afraid to walk out to the water, but when the waves would crash and the cold water washed up on his feet, he didn't like it too much.

So for the next little while he stayed back on the towel with me. He sat there so still until he grabbed the sand and that was fun so he started playing in it.


Greg dug a hole which Dax squatted in and helped throw dirt out by the little fist fulls of his. Dax loves the beach now...mainly he likes to be outside. He's not so sure of walking on the unsturdy sand, but I think he's warming up to it all.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! That must be amazing to live so close to such a beautiful beach.
How fun!

Courtney said...

yay for a new post! So much fun. I would kill to be on the beach right now.

The Dimond's You Love said...

I love it!!! I love the pictures it is just wonderful! the freedom and beauty the ocean brings is just wonderful! =)

Merrells said...

Ooh, I want to live by the beach!

Kara said...

So cute! The beach is beautiful!