Sunday, September 27, 2009

Catchin' Up while Catchin' Waves

One of my good friends, Melissa, (that I used to work with years and years ago) came into town and got a hold of me and we were able to meet up for a beach day this past week! We went to Newport Beach and were able to hang out and catch up while Dax and Makenna played in the sand. I also got to meet her sweet little Avonlea too. What a doll she is!
Dax with a mouth full of strawberry and a messy face after eating Oreos.

Dax and Makenna

Sweet baby

Old friends, good times

Thanks so much for the fun beach day Meliss! It was so good to see you again and your cute girls too. Keep in touch!

4 comments:

Merrells said...

What fun pictures and what a fun day! Let's definitely do it again!

Courtney said...

How fun is that! I bet you guys had a blast. I love Melissa!

lacieinthesky said...

That looks way fun, I'm glad you got to see each other! I'm jealous

Kara said...

Oh how I would love to be on the beach right now, I'm freezing!