Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's All In The Bag

So here's my latest project...finally finished! A good-sized bag to use for whatever.
I've been working on this since December of last year, but I absolutely LOVE it!

You can't see it too well, but one of my favorite things about this bag is the silver rings on the side.

Inside, my mom helped me figure out how to put 3 pockets so that I can use it for a Diaper bag to hold bottles, or whatever else. The center pocket is a little larger than the outer two.


It's so nice and big that I can fit so much in it! And just take along ONE bag instead of THREE. This will be my "everything" bag. Overnight bag, Diaper bag, purse, vacation bag, carry-on, you name it.

Thanks Mom for all your help!

Lovin' my new bag :)

12 comments:

Katie said...

I love the bag! Want to show me how sometime?

Sarah said...

That bag is freakin GORGEOUS!!! I love it! Make another and sell it to me :) Super cute!

Courtney said...

Yay finally done! Super cute! Maybe someday I will have to steal your pattern and make one for myself. Awesome job!

Chantel said...

CUUUUUTE! And when Courtney is done with it, can I borrow it too?

Elaine said...

So cute! I love it!

Merrells said...

LOVE IT!

The Dimond's You Love said...

can you believe that I love it too?!!?!?!? super cuteness!

Jenn Hansen said...

I love it, well done!

Brooke said...

I've got to make me one too!

jessica&john.com said...

I am so impressed! You have serious sewing skill!
I am glad you want to come swim!!
My mom's address is 994 New Hope Drive. That is about 12950 South just off Fort Street.
My # is 801-201-9382.
Can't wait to catch up!

michellecluff said...

love love love it! did you make it up yourself, or use a pattern?? good work, lady!

Kara said...

Great job!