Thursday, June 3, 2010

All My Bags are Packed!

...well, just about. We're Moving!! Again. But after living with 3 different family members and friends (which we so appreciate their putting us up) for the past year, this time we're finally moving into our own space. I'm so excited I can hardly sleep at night. I can't wait to get all of our furniture out of storage and to see all my things again. And decorate!! I think I'm most excited to get to sleep in my own bed again. Oh how I miss you, King-size pillow top. Woohoo! Where might we be moving you ask? Cottonwood Heights. We found a very spacious townhome there. Nope, won't be moving back into our Draper house...we'll just continue to keep that rented out and as an investment property. Seems to be working out quite well :) So as soon as we're moved in and things are put in their places, I will take you all on a picture tour of our new digs! Until then...

8 comments:

VictoryWardMeridian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kelli said...

I used to live in Cottonwood Heights and loved it! I'm happy for you.

Caytlin said...

So exciting!!! Once you're settled in we need to get together!

Kara said...

How exciting!

Nikki and Bryan said...

Yay! That's so exciting!!

Jaeme + Randy said...

Congrats on your new place! I'm happy for you guys :)

Moka said...

I'm so excited for you! We're moving out of our house for the summer and it sucks. I can't wait to see your new place :)

MOLLY said...

fun! can't wait to see pics. wish you were moving back to our ward tho!