Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Stockings were hung...2010

This is something I wish I would have done in years past and saw on somebody else's blog. They will take pictures around their house of their Christmas decor and compare it to previous years. It's fun to see what Christmas looked like in your home during specific years. So I am doing this for myself, but feel free to take a peek at what our home looks like at Christmas time this year :)




Here is my Christmas quilt that I started last year. I love it and am so proud of it!! It's pretty simple, but I love the fabrics and the way it turned out. This is my second quilt. Sitting next to my pillow I made at Thanksgiving time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



1 comments:

Bon said...

Beautiful tree! And decor! Thanks for stopping by and visiting us!! Merry Christmas
The girls @ Drab to FAb