Thursday, November 26, 2009

So Much to be Thankful for

The Thanksgiving holiday always makes me stop and think, "What am I thankful for?" I really want to try to recognize every day all that I have been blessed with. Today especially, I realize God has given me so much and for that I am grateful for ALL my blessings. First and foremost I am so grateful to have God in my life and to belong to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and to have the gospel in my life. I am grateful to get to ride this crazy rollercoaster called "life" with my best friend, my husband, who is so loving, caring, hard-working and an extraordinary father to our little boy. I love you for ALWAYS, Greg! I am also extremely grateful to be blessed with a beautiful, healthy little boy for who I get the opportunity to be a mother to and raise and watch grow. I never knew I could love someone this way or this much! I am grateful for the laughter, patience, and love he brings into my life. I am grateful for my happiness. I am grateful for loving parents who have raised me and helped me to become the person I am today. I am grateful for my siblings and our close friendships and relationships we have with each other. I am grateful to be able to marry into a wonderful family as well and for their always making me feel so welcome and "part of the family." I am grateful for all my friendships I've made throughout my life and those that have called me their friend. I love you my friends!! I am grateful for my health, my knowledge, my experiences in this life and for all the many experiences and memories to come!
I am so blessed.

0 comments: