Wednesday, February 23, 2011

36 weeks...The count down begins!

Today I am 36 weeks and 4 days along in this pregnancy. The plan is to be induced on Thurs March 17th, St. Patrick's Day. That's only 3 weeks from tomorrow and 22 days to be exact. Eek! Everything is ready and now we are just playing the waiting game.

I went to the Doc a week ago Monday and was told baby's head is definitely down and all these Braxton Hicks contractions I have been having have been doing some good, cause I was dilated to a 1+. They scheduled the induction date and I have another appt this coming Monday. Dax came about 8 days early, and bets are that this little guy won't wait til St. Patty's. I would love for him to come early cause I can hardly wait to see his face, snuggle him, and breathe in that new baby smell. What are your bets? When do you think he'll arrive?

Here are some of the projects that have been completed and chilling in Boston's drawers.
Above are the "baby legs" leg warmers I made using the easiest tutorial online. They were made out of knee-high socks. I'd post the link, but don't remember it and didn't write it down. But I do have the instructions if anyone wants to copy them :) Also, some appliqued kimono tops, a couple binky clips/chains/leashes (whatever you like to call them), a newborn knit beanie, some burp cloths, and a nursing cape (which I was so excited about how it turned out! Recognize that fabric? It was leftover from Daxton's bedding when he was a baby).
Burp cloths up close...don't you love the fabrics?!


And this is what baby B will wear home from the hospital with a gray diaper and the cutest black and white skater shoes I found. So cute! I can't wait to see him in it :)

...come on time! Pass by quicker!

6 comments:

michellecluff said...

it's a little ridiculous and totally unfair how awesome you look at this stage in the game! seriously!! i love everything! he's gonna be one stylish little dude! yay for baby stuff!!! it won't be much longer!!!!!!!!!

Jaeme + Randy said...

I'm totally going to put in my guess for March 13th :). A little early but not too early....All your baby stuff looks so cute! Boston will be such a cutie just like Dax.

Jaeme + Randy said...

You know, that would be really sweet if he was born on St.Pattys day with the name Boston! Then we just have to make sure he is a Celtics fan! haha =)

The Ballash Blog said...

How cute! You look great! SO jealous:)

jessica&john.com said...

You're baby is going to be such a rock star. I love the clothes. What a good nester you are.
Oh, and if I could look as good as you prego I think I would have 10 kids...because I'm kind of vain like that:)

Kara said...

You've been busy! So crafty and inexpensive, just my syle :) I love how you decorated your boys' room also :) Good luck pushing that baby out!!